Subject: Re: signal confusion
To: Paul B Dokas <dokas@cs.umn.edu>
From: dustin sallings <dustin@spy.net>
List: current-users
Date: 11/06/1998 20:35:05
On Fri, 6 Nov 1998, Paul B Dokas wrote:

// Darn!  And I've just about finished it too....  So where do I find
// psh? I've done a basic search and haven't found it.

	I'm so bad at actually putting stuff up where people can download
it.  :)  I need to actually put something together some day...for now, you
can check this out:

	http://bleu.west.spy.net/~dustin/tmp/psh.tgz  Should build OK most
places.

// I guess that this whole thing has boiled down to an programming
// exercise. What I've built is a program to perform complex
// foreach-like loops for security-checking purposes.  Something like
// this (in csh syntax):

	It's a very good programming exercise, though, I enjoyed it quite
a bit myself.  :)  It looks like you were trying to do basically the same
thing I wanted to do.

--
SA, beyond.com                            The world is watching America,
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>