Subject: Re: 3C509B and Ensoniq 1371 support
To: Eric S. Hvozda <hvozda@ack.org>
From: Ezra Story <ezy@panix.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/06/1998 14:32:49
On Fri, Nov 06, 1998 at 02:01:46PM -0500, Eric S. Hvozda wrote:
> I see we have support for the 509B in the tree, but it and the
> Ensoniq board won't do the "right thing".  I see a bridge that
> NetBSd doesn't seem to know about in the output form dmesg(8); could
> this be causing the devices to not be recongnized by the kernel?

I have a driver for the 1371 (different from the es1370 that currently IS
supported) which is in a half completed state right now (the audio works,
but I haven't done the mixer portion, so the volume can't be controlled
:)).  So, it currently isn't supported, that's why the es1371 won't match.
No idea about the 509b.  I'll try ot get the es1371 driver completed this
weekend...

Ezra