Subject: Re: Strange ld.so messages
To: Krister Walfridsson <cato@df.lth.se>
From: Kazushi (Jam) Marukawa <jam@pobox.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/04/1998 23:36:43
   On Nov 4,  9:30, Krister Walfridsson wrote:
   > Subject: Re: Strange ld.so messages
   > On Tue, 3 Nov 1998, Kazushi (Jam) Marukawa wrote:
   > > Ld.so still shows following messages.  Did someone fixed it
   > > already?
   >
   > I don't have this problem. Which ld did you use when you build libc?
   > (i.e. which date was the source from) Your problem _should_ be fixed if
   > you rebuild ld with current source, and install it. Then 'make clean' in
   > libc and rebuild it.

Thanks a lot.  After last updating of ld.c, I still got same
problem.  So I thought there may still be problems.

But today, after cleaning and rebuilding of libc like your
advice, it starts to work fine.  Now there is no warning
message.

-- Kazushi
Cabbage, n.:
	A familiar kitchen-garden vegetable about as large and wise as
a man's head.