Subject: contribution to pkgsrc
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>
List: current-users
Date: 11/02/1998 16:05:10
	So, I've got an application I wrote that has never been formally
released (i.e. only a few of my friends actually know about it and use
it) that I think might be useful to a more general public.  I think I'd
like to start by making a pkgsrc type release out of it.  Can anyone give
me any pointers to how I might do it, where I might put it, etc...?

	It's a SNPP server to deliver pages to paging companies via serial
from TCP type connections.  I've been using it for a couple years for all
my mission critical type notifications, and so has every company I've
worked at (and a few I haven't) since I started writing it.

	Also, since development on it has mostly died, as far as new
features, anyway, I thought maybe someone could come along and finish some
of the stuff I started and/or make neat new things happen.

--
SA, beyond.com           My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>