Subject: Fax/Voicemail/Answering
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Tom T. Thai <tomthai@future.net>
List: current-users
Date: 10/28/1998 23:37:40
I just got a baby girl.. she's 26 days old now.. well to make it short,
life sure seems different now.  i need to do alot of my work at home now,
but I need to be able to get faxes and voicemails from work via my tcp/ip
connection.

basically if possible, i'd like to have one of the netbsd box at work
handle my fax (poll send/receive), voicemail.  it would also be nice to
be able to compose various docs at home and send it to the fax server via
ftp etc. and when someone wants to request a fax, they can go thru the
voice menu.

suggestions?

Thomas T. Thai          Infomedia Interactive Communications
tom@iic.net             TEL 612.376.9090 * FAX 612.376.9087