Subject: Re: Problems with the latest Mozilla...
To: Brian Stark <bstark@siemens-psc.com>
From: Frank van der Linden <frank@wins.uva.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 10/26/1998 09:49:07
On Fri, Oct 23, 1998 at 10:13:04AM -0500, Brian Stark wrote:
>   * It seems apparent that the changes that have to be made to the
>     Mozilla build files are not making it back to the Mozilla developers.
>     What is the best way to handle this? Have individual NetBSD users send
>     them to the Mozilla developers, or rely on the person who created the
>     Mozilla package for NetBSD to do this?

Most of them have made it back, actually. I sent them to the Mozilla
people and they have been integrated. Unfortunately some other
things have popped up that need to be changed. If you have some more
diffs (other than this), send them to me, I'll get them integrated.
I haven't updated the package in a while, I'll do so ASAP.

- Frank