Subject: Re: spray and fxp0
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 10/21/1998 13:32:21
    Erik> This error message should be changed for this condition. It
    Erik> is inaccurate, and the cause of much confusion. There should
    Erik> be an EQFULL instead, so that people don't go looking at
    Erik> "netstat -m" after getting ENOBUFS and then scratching their
    Erik> heads when they see that there's plenty of mbuf RAM.

  I agree. It will also be useful if we ever have any kind of
intserv/rsvp/diffserv capabilities.

]     Internet Security. Have encryption, will travel           |1 Fish/2 Fish[
]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works, Ottawa, ON    |Red F./Blow F[
] mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |strong crypto[