Subject: Re: Permissions on directories.
To: John F. Woods <jfw@jfwhome.funhouse.com>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 10/20/1998 13:40:38
	Personally, I don't know why one would want to prevent someone from
making directories below a certain point in the filesystem tree while
allowing them to create files.  If the issue is one of how to delete
subdirectories in a timely fashion, there are ways around that.  I, for
one, would consider that an imposing restriction for shell users.
-Brian