Subject: Re: A few random -current questions
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Christoph Badura <bad@ora.de>
List: current-users
Date: 10/20/1998 00:01:49
WOFerry+@CMU.EDU (William O Ferry) writes:
>    Also, I've seen some commits recently related to LFS.  Are these
>simply fixing warnings and such, or is somebody really working on
>getting LFS working?  If the latter, is there any kind of progress
>report so far (what's fixed, what's left to do, if any help is needed,
>etc)?

As you may have noticed, Konrad Schroder has submitted a whole bunch of
PRs related to LFS.  He has also fixed a lot more bugs in the kernel
code of LFS.  I've done two "make build" with the objdirs on a LFS with
a kernel with his fixes.  It's a great step forward, but there are still
some bugs to hunt down. I'm sure Konrad will find these too.

I'll try to get his fixes into the tree as fast as possible.

--
Christoph Badura
Verlag O'Reilly