Subject: Re: truss-like command for netbsd
To: Duncan McEwan <duncan@MCS.VUW.AC.NZ>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@baea.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 10/12/1998 13:21:43
According to Duncan McEwan:

>So, did anyone write such a command or was it simply an idea floating
>around?

Darren Reed did write that command and posted some code to tech-kern.
That was back in 1.2 days.

> If it does exist, is it in netbsd-current, or in the pkgsrc?  I
>did have a search of the email archives for the last couple of months, and
>looked for likely named commands under src/{usr.bin,usr.sbin} but
>didn't see anything.

Darren called the thing ktruss.  I do have a copy of his message if
you are really stuck but there are no guarentees that the code will go
cleanly onto a 1.3 system :-)

  And the monks would cry unto them, "Keep the bloody noise down!"
  - Mort, Terry Pratchett.