Subject: Re: "make build" fails
To: Ted Spradley <tsprad@spradley.tmi.net>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/07/1998 22:11:33
On Wed, 7 Oct 1998, Ted Spradley wrote:

: I still haven't successfully completed my first "make build".

Re-update your toplevel Makefile.  I put a fix in last night that addresses
this after Tim Rightnour noticed it.  :)

: I've figured out that tconfig.h should probably live in
: /source/netbsd/gnu/usr.bin/gcc/libgcc/../arch/alpha, but that directory
: doesn't even exist.  I have seven arch's from arm32 to vax, but no alpha.
:  Should I have it?  How in the world could I have lost it?  How can I
: replace it?

It doesn't exist in src/gnu/usr.bin/gcc... that tree has zero alpha support.
The alpha only has in-tree support with egcs.