Subject: Memory kink?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: current-users
Date: 10/05/1998 12:06:09
Hi, all.

I just noticed something interesting. My system is in a bit of a state
of flux right now, but this still seems... um... not quite right.

I've always noted that top seems to creep up with regard to the amount
of memory it consumes, but just now I noted that after running for a
bit more than a day, it was consuming almost 40 megs all by itself.

Has anyone else seen this? I'll try it again once I've managed to
get "make build" to go through successfully, as my system can probably
best be described as "mixed" just now... :)

Later...

--
Mason Loring Bliss..mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us..acheron.dyn.ml.org/mason
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments