Subject: Re: Another changer, another changer problem
To: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 10/04/1998 23:35:00
On Sun, 4 Oct 1998, Todd Whitesel wrote:

> WHY DIDN'T THIS COME UP SOONER. It would have saved me (and others)
> quite a few posts. Hell, I was already proposing that we do this for
> 'c' and maybe even 'd' !!

*Shrug*. How are we supposed to know that some people on the list
don't know about this behaviour, which has been around for a long,
long time?

> Source file please. Function or data structure to search for.
>
> If you do not also provide that information, don't expect people to go
> off and learn the whole source tree just for you.

If I knew off hand, I'd tell you. I don't, so you'll have to look
for it yourself.

And you're not learning it for me: you're learning it for yourself.
It's not my lack of knowledge that's part of the problem here.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@portal.ca>  604-257-9400    De gustibus, aut bene aut nihil.
Any opinions expressed are mine and mine alone.