Subject: Re: Minor problems upgrading to current
To: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
From: None <Geir.I.Jensen@Runit.Sintef.No>
List: current-users
Date: 10/01/1998 14:14:16
On  1 Oct, Todd Whitesel wrote:
>> I don't have bswap.h anywhere on my system! Is it generated somehow?
>
> No, it was apparently somebody getting slightly ahead of themselves in
> part of their changes.
>
> I just supped new stuff tonight and the bswap problem went away.

Thanks. I'll try that.

> However, I acquired the 'shift overflows' warning error.

Well, I got that too, but it went away with a new lex (I recompiled
yacc at the same time, but I don't think that matters). Disclaimer: I
did a lot of recompiles of various tools and libraries, and that
problem did vanish - I think it was lex that did the trick. PS. 'make
clean' in that directory before a new make...

> So you might want to wait another day and sup again, and then try it.

I'll do that.

Bye,
--
Geir Inge Jensen                                    gij@jk.priv.no