Subject: Re: linux_to_native_sigaction: sa_restorer ignored
To: Bjoern Labitzke <hermit@cs.tu-berlin.de>
From: Frank van der Linden <frank@wins.uva.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 09/29/1998 14:03:51
On Tue, Sep 29, 1998 at 01:12:36PM +0200, Bjoern Labitzke wrote:

> since a few weeks I get the above message regularly with my current
> kernels. I have no idea from what they are triggered, but they appear
> several times at once, then for some time not at all, then some at once
> again and so on.

It's a harmless message. The Linux sigaction structure has an sa_restorer
field, which is seems weirdly named, and hardly used. If it's used (and
I only know of one application that depends on it), it's more abused.
The Linux emulation has never supported this field before, the only
difference is the message itself, don't worry about it.

- Frank