Subject: linux_to_native_sigaction: sa_restorer ignored
From: Bjoern Labitzke <hermit@labitzke.isdn.cs.tu-berlin.de>
List: current-users
Date: 09/29/1998 13:12:36
Hello,

since a few weeks I get the above message regularly with my current
kernels. I have no idea from what they are triggered, but they appear
several times at once, then for some time not at all, then some at once
again and so on.

The only idea I have is, that I tried to install the
linux-cross-compilation package some time ago, which failed due to a
compiling error. I don't know how much went well and if perhaps something
got installed and not deinstalled when removing the incomplete package.
Any ideas appreciated...

Bye, Bjoern

--
Bjoern Labitzke   | E-Mail: hermit@cs.tu-berlin.de
PGP-Key available | Use PGP! (Don't you use envelopes for your letters?)