Subject: Re: ps
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Xiali Zheng <xzheng@celerity.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/23/1998 10:34:39
At 09:03 AM 9/23/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Thus spake Xiali Zheng
>> I rebuilt the libkvm but when I recompile ps I got error:
>>
>> keyword.c:153: structure has no member named 'e_sid'
>> keyword.c:153: initializer element for 'var[55].off is not constant
>
>Did you start with a "make includes?"  I just rebuilt ps and it built
>just fine.  Here is basically what I did.
>
>cd /usr/src
>make includes
>cd lib/libkvm
>make clean && make depend && make && make install
>cd ../../bin/ps
>make clean && make depend && make && make install

I am trying to do what you did. After I type "make includes", I got
following messages:

includes ===> lib
make: don't know how to make includes. Stop
*** Error code 2

Stop.

I don't know what I missing here. Here is what I have in my /usr/src
directory:

CVS 		bin		domestic 	gun		lib	regress 	share		usr.bin
Makefile	distrib	etc	  	include	sbin	libexec 	sy		usr.sbin

Do you have more files or subdirectories in your /usr/src/directory

Thanks