Subject: Re: netatalk
To: Bill Studenmund <skippy@macro.stanford.edu>
From: Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>
List: current-users
Date: 09/17/1998 17:55:48
On Thu, 17 Sep 1998, Bill Studenmund wrote:

# You do need to make clean. Since 1.3.2, we've added suport to help make
# this more transparent, but that's all since 1.3.2. :-)

	Yeah, I thought of that while I was typing up that mail, but
thought I'd send it anyway since building a kernel isn't instant.  It does
work after a make clean, though, sorry for the extra traffic.  :)

--
SA, beyond.com           My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>