Subject: Re: AFS/arla
To: John Kohl <jtk@kolvir.arlington.ma.us>
From: Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>
List: current-users
Date: 09/17/1998 13:54:44
On Thu, 17 Sep 1998, John Kohl wrote:

# I found the netatalk stuff by following the FAQ on the web site to the
# appletalk question.
# <http://www.netbsd.org/FAQ/index.html#running_appletalk>
#
# Code can be found at
# ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/netatalk/netatalk.bsd.b4.tgz

	I didn't think to check a FAQ.  I figured someone would sooner
make a port than write up a FAQ describing how to get it going.

	Is that supposed to work under 1.3.2?  I did that, built my
kernel, etc... and I get Protocol not supported when I try to run
rc.atalk.

--
SA, beyond.com           My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>