Subject: Re: AFS/arla
To: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
From: Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>
List: current-users
Date: 09/17/1998 10:23:34
On Thu, 17 Sep 1998, Dave Huang wrote:

	Ooh, yeah, I was looking for netatalk.  There is no port, and the
source I found wasn't happy to compile here, so I just ignored it and did
one of the million other things I was trying to get done.  Where can I
find one that'll build, or are there things I need to look for to get the
one I got to build (don't remember which one that is, it's in my laptop
all zipped up and sleeping).