Subject: Re: BSD system bezels?
To: Markus Illenseer <markus@core.de>
From: Dave Burgess <burgess@cynjut.neonramp.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/16/1998 17:49:15
One of the things Omaha has in abudance is places that do this type of
work.  1" x 1" bezels, printed in one color on bronze colored metal
are $1.54 each/quantity 100.  There is another place here in town that
does them for $1 a piece, but they look like crap.

Here's a recommended source:

Day Engraving
921 Bellevue Blvd N.
Bellevue NE
68005

(402) 733-3999

--
Dave Burgess                   Network Engineer - Nebraska On-Ramp, Inc.
*bsd FAQ Maintainer / SysAdmin for the NetBSD system in my spare bedroom