Subject: status update on libc
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: current-users
Date: 09/15/1998 17:41:01
Hi folks...

Just wanted to make a note that I have nearly completed fixing all of
the libc problems (which has basically required a lot of assembly hacking
in libc)... I'm not _quite_ finished yet, but I expect that I will be
finished by Friday afternoon at the latest.  (Sorry, but I have to prepare
a BayLISA presentation for Thursday, hence the Friday projection.)

Almost out of the woods!  Watch this space for an announcement to the
effect of "it's safe to build libc again".

Moffett Field, CA 94035                             Pager: +1 650 940 5942