Subject: Re: road map for new immigrants?
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/15/1998 16:00:01
On Tue, 15 Sep 1998, Jonathan Stone wrote:

: I agree that a sandbox (and the build-as-not-root) would help, but
: would they help enough to be worth it?  If so, you need to find
: someone who has spare cycles to implement it -- perhaps as part of
: the cross-compile tools.

`Hello.'

This is on my list of things to do once we have a useable and reasonable
cross-compiler, cross-assembler, and cross-linker for all systems.
Unfortunately, the only system for which this is complete and available to
me is Alpha, which is the fast one of the bunch and should be the
cross-compile host, not the target.  ;)