Subject: README: libc lossage
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: current-users
Date: 09/13/1998 22:54:41
Hi folks...

Ever since the signal changes, there has been some fallout to deal with.
I'm finding more and more bits of lossage as the work progresses.  In
addition to versioning the signal functions in libc, I have discovered
that I also need to version the setjmp/longjmp-family of functions.

In short, please do not attempt to build libc until I have posted another
message here stating that it is safe to do so.  If you do try, you will
lose.

Sorry about the inconvenience here, folks.  I wish the signal stuff would
have been done on a branch first, but I can't change that now, so please
just bear with me as I get this sorted out.

Moffett Field, CA 94035                             Pager: +1 650 940 5942