Subject: Re: timed -M -F host1 host2
To: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
From: Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>
List: current-users
Date: 08/21/1998 09:44:34
On Fri, 21 Aug 1998, Curt Sampson wrote:

# I was under the impression that, if configured to follow a multicast
# source, xntpd could do the same thing. I've never mucked with it enough
# to get this to work, but including such a config file as the default
# /etc/ntp.conf might be a good idea.

	Hey, while we're on the subject, is there going to be a default
dhclient.conf included?  The lack of a good generic one was blocking the
pore of perfection on my last installation.  I almost didn't have to think
about anything to get it on the network.  No link args, no guessing an
available address, etc...

--
SA, software.net         My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>