Subject: Re: Parentheses and KNF
To: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: current-users
Date: 08/21/1998 08:30:26
On Thu, Aug 20, 1998 at 10:42:52PM +0200, Hauke Fath wrote:

> >Ahh I find the first version easier to deal with than the second.
>
> Strongly seconded, especially if we must keep tab8 indentation. (must we?)

Thirded. And for all of that, don't four-space tabs simply make much better
use of horizontal real estate? I used to consistently use four-space tabs
when I was programming on a Mac, and it ended up both looking nice and
keeping my lines for the most part on a single line, which I liked...

 - Mason, hater of eight-space tabs

--
Mason Loring Bliss..mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us..acheron.dyn.ml.org/mason
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments