Subject: Re: resolv.conf changed recently?
To: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@phoenix.net>
From: Skeelo <skeelo@white-dwarf.dyn.ml.org>
List: current-users
Date: 08/17/1998 16:32:16
How about having it answer 0.0.0.0 so you could use 'telnet 0.0.0.0' and
other such commands. This is not strictly a DNS problem, many people
expect a un*x system to answer a request to 0.0.0.0 and I know NetBSD did
at one time. Why not just fix it so that it does answer (at least
locally) requests to this address?