Subject: se0 bad for Atari's?
From: Julian Coleman <J.D.Coleman@newcastle.ac.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 08/06/1998 22:18:33
I'm trying to get se0 (a Cabletron EA412) to work on my Atari TT.  As
soon as I ifconfig the interface, the machine goes into a loop.  With
a bit of extra code added, I can see that it repeatedly calls
functions in if_se.c :

	sestart()
		se_ifstart()
	se_recv()
		se_scsipi_cmd()
	sedone()
		se_read()

This sequence just repeats and I don't get a prompt back.  If I increase
the polling interval, there is a pause between each incarnation of the
loop, but still no prompt.  If I break into DDB between the loops, I
can see ifconfig on wait channel 'scsipi_'.

Help!  Does anyone have any idea what's causing this?

Thanks,

    1024/55A5BC19        0F 3F 62 56 18 10 8B 84  43 8F F4 94 93 37 76 AA

S.E.P.