Subject: Re: spell
To: None <tv@pobox.com>
From: Tim Rightnour <trightno@amex-trs.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/03/1998 21:43:19
> Does the GNU ispell have a command-line spell variant that we may be
> able to use (particularly for things like Pine which have a spell-check
> hotkey)?  I haven't ever used the GNU ispell....

I meant to do this a while back, but never did..  But pico has that little
spell checker variable in it.  I've actually tied that to ispell before
without any problem.  It would be a great idea to tie it in.. but *please*
don't make it a dependent package, thats rediculous.

Just point it to ${LOCALBASE}/bin/ispell, and if you have it, great, if not,
too bad (it didn't work anyway before).

Tim Rightnour