Subject: Re: vcfs.h?
To: Ezra Story <ezy@panix.com>
From: None <rvb@sicily.odyssey.cs.cmu.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 07/25/1998 16:07:21
Ezra Story <ezy@panix.com> writes:

> After a recent sup (and an import into CVS) Iget this error during make
> depend:
>
> ../../../../arch/i386/i386/conf.c:209: vcfs.h: No such file or directory
>
> I tried searching, but having limited time, I figured asking here would be
> best.  Who's supposed to be generating that .h file?  I've rebuilt config
> and checking my config file against the current GENRIC.
>
> Ezra

vcfs.h is my doing.  The normal thing to do when you are missing
headers in the kernel files especially conf.c is to do redo the kernel
config and then go back to the build directory and type make.

conf/files currently contains:
pseudo-device vcfs
file cfs/cfs_psdev.c                    vcfs                    needs-count

this instructs config to produce a vcfs.h file.  For now the vcfs.h file
will contain:
	#define NVCFS 0