Subject: build broken at usr.bin/fstat
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Joseph Sarkes <joe@js.ne.mediaone.net>
List: current-users
Date: 07/16/1998 08:32:52
I have had this happening for a couple days, and don't see any
reason for it, as the files haven't changed, unless an include
file is messed up somewhere. (I suppose there could also be a
corrupt file here, but I mention it in case somebody changed
something that isn't quite done yet.

This is on a dec alpha multia running the latest snapshot, trying
to build -current.

all ===> usr.bin/fstat
cc -O  -Werror -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith  -DUVM -DPMAP_NEW -c fstat.c
cc1: warnings being treated as errors
fstat.c: In function `main':
fstat.c:230: warning: unsigned int format, different type arg (arg 3)
fstat.c: In function `dofiles':
fstat.c:355: warning: unsigned int format, different type arg (arg 3)
fstat.c: In function `getmnton':
fstat.c:609: warning: unsigned int format, different type arg (arg 3)
fstat.c: In function `getfname':
fstat.c:788: warning: unsigned int format, different type arg (arg 3)
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.