Subject: None
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gerald C. Simmons <simmons@darykon.cet.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/15/1998 09:04:17
Thanks for the help so far in debugging my NFS problems. Here's what I know so
far.

Hummingbird is using port 2049 for mounting drives. I am currently using the
-n option for mountd. Thanks to who suggested that. Is there a more standard
port to use? (i.e. <1024)

Now I find my problem is with the Authenticator - HCLNFSD. It isn't matching
passwords correctly. There close like Xlk1hfcs vs. Xlk23kqs for example. I
re-compiled HCLNFSD but to no avail. I also tried RCP.PCNFSD. This seemed to
have the same problem. Any ideas?

Gerry