Subject: Re: USB support in Linux
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Skeelo <skeelo@white-dwarf.dyn.ml.org>
List: current-users
Date: 07/14/1998 02:53:41
I know the new iMacs (shown at MacWorld) use USB and they should be
shipping very soon (if they aren't already). Also I've read that Apple is
including USB on all future Macintosh computers, so we should be seeing
plenty of USB machines in the future. There are already printers/scanners
and other peripherals on the market that have been released along with the
iMac.

Take a look at http://www.macintouch.com/usb.html for some nice links on
this subject.