Subject: Re: pgksrc dependencies
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Neil Hoggarth <neil.hoggarth@physiol.ox.ac.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 06/19/1998 16:37:42
On Sat, 20 Jun 1998, Simon J. Gerraty wrote:

> Unfortunately pkgsrc/databases/postgresql/Makefile says postgresql
> depends on tk80p2 - which I have never been able to download.

Just make an anonymous FTP connection to your favorite NetBSD mirror
site and get tk8.0p2.tar.gz from .../NetBSD/packages/distfiles. Put the
file in /usr/pkgsrc/distfiles/ on your machine and repeat the make. It
will use the local copy rather than trying to FTP the distfile on the
fly from Sun.

Regards,

Neil Hoggarth                                 Departmental Computer Officer
<neil.hoggarth@physiol.ox.ac.uk>                   Laboratory of Physiology
http://www.physiol.ox.ac.uk/~njh/                     Oxford University, UK