Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.3.2 released
To: Arne Henrik Juul <arnej@stud.math.ntnu.no>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/01/1998 21:41:36
	If not we should definitely have one...
	I have a script that generates an html index of the available
	distributions on a site. It should probably be tidied up and then
	maybe run on each site to help people determine what is on a given
	site (plus the main mirrors list should include what sites are
	supposed to be mirroring :)

		David/absolute

             -=-  Sue me, screw me, walk right through me  -=-