Subject: Re: license
To: der Mouse <mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca>
From: Ted Lemon <mellon@hoffman.vix.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/29/1998 10:22:25
> And what do you propose we should do about problematic licenses,
> routinely violate them?  Let each individual developer's ideas of what
> the licenses mean rule inclusion into the tree?  I don't see any
> reasonable solution *but* discussion of the issue.

Really, problematic licenses are something that the NetBSD lawyer
should look at and decide upon based on a fixed set of criteria that
we give her.   None of us are lawyers.   We know what we want out of a
license.   There's really no need for further discussion on the topic
- it just raises people's hackles.

			       _MelloN_