Subject: Get a loan regardless of past credit history!!
To: None <snadge@gemcorp.com.au>
From: Alan huprich <arhinc@airnet.net>
List: current-users
Date: 05/26/1998 12:38:29

ARH Small business and individual services

Important Information!

YOU ARE PRE-QUALIFIED IF:

1. YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD OR OLDER
2. HAVE A VALID SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER

Thank you for your inquiry about this  incredible new loan
program that thousands of people are taking advantage of
even with credit problems in the past or present. It makes
absolutely no difference what your financial situation is,
even if you have filed bankruptcy and you are unemployed.
You will learn that the organization that makes this loan is
very flexible and will bend over backwards to loan money to
 people just like you for any purpose.

      Just think, start that small business you've been
planning, or buy a car, boat or just take your family on a
vacation.  Now, could you use $10,000 within the next 30
days? If you are like most people, you needed it yesterday.

      Read Carefully Our Guarantee:  If for any reason you
do not receive a loan of up to $10,000, we will cheerfully
refund your processing fee. The lender is a very honest and
reputable organization that has been in business many years.

     We know where the money is and how you can get it and
with a very high approval rate, your chances are excellent. So
 why wait? Do it NOW, and use the $10,000 to turn your
situation around. Remember, you must be at least 18 years old
and you must have a valid social security number.

     Premier Wealth Strategies, an innovative information service,
has a processing fee that is normally $50, although we have found
that most people who need money can not afford to send the
entire $50, so we will process your order for $20. That is all you pay.
Just print out this mail and fill out the following information to find
out if you can qualify for this loan.Send $20.00 in check or money
 order (do not send cash)payable to ARH, to the address given below
so you can receive your loan as soon aspossible.

       These loans are comply with state laws and are based on
reasonableand average national interest rates.  After you receive
your $10,000 loan if you decide not to utilize your loan, you may
return the uncashed check.So act now and you may have the
funds you need within the next 30 days.

       Yes, Yes, Yes,  this is what you've been looking for. The
main reason you won't receive $10,000 within the next 30 days
is if you don't act on this special program.

ARH
3784 University Dr. #1125
Huntsville, AL 35816