Subject: Re: Need "people using NetBSD for real work" on web pages.
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ty Sarna <tsarna@endicor.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/17/1998 19:57:30
In article <199805171208.GAA22044@beer.org>,
Herb Peyerl  <hpeyerl@beer.org> wrote:
> It's easier for the people already working on the website to integrate
> information into the site given the information.  So if you volunteered to
> collect all the information, put it in one place and forward it to the
> www people (www@netbsd.org), that would be perfect!

Well, since people have started sending me stuff, I guess I've been
volunteered :-)

Keep it comin'... I'm mainly interested in uses by well known/large
corporate/govt users, since that's what impresses large corp/govt users,
who are the hardest to convince. But I'll take anything interesting.

Jason or one of the other NAS people: can you please send me a paragraph
or two on each interesting project you're doing with NetBSD? Thanks.