Subject: Re: Problem with KDE package
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matthias Scheler <tron@lyssa.owl.de>
List: current-users
Date: 05/17/1998 23:00:22
In article <Pine.NEB.3.96.980516182320.23231A-100000@bongo>,
	Mark Andres <mark@giganet.net> writes:
> Since you are convinced that there are no problems, ...

Yes, I am. Because I tested it before I committed that package. And just
to be 100 percent sure and I retried on my Amiga today. I entered a
"make install" in "/usr/pkgsrc/x11/kde". As first step it installed and
compiled "qt-1.33", right now it is configuring "kdelibs-4.1b" after all
patches were applied without any problem.

> I would not have been able to compile each individual kde package without
> doing so.

That's exactly why I believe that there is still a problem with your
source tree. Please remove it completely - no, you won't loose any
system specific information - , unarchive your copy of "pkgsrc.tar.gz"
and retry afterwards.

--
Matthias Scheler                                http://home.owl.de/~tron/