Subject: Re: Anyone successfully compile NAS?
To: Zach Fine <czyz@u.washington.edu>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <dolecek@ics.muni.cz>
List: current-users
Date: 05/17/1998 15:36:41
Zach Fine wrote:

> I already added -lossaudio to nas-1.2p5/server/dda/voxware/Makefile,
> changing the line:

This makefile is not used to make the auvoxware binary; you should change
nas-1.2p5/server/Makefile and it should work (I've tried and it works).

I've encountered other problems though and am not fully finished with
compiling yet.

>   EXTRA_LIBRARIES = -lgnumalloc

>   EXTRA_LIBRARIES = -lgnumalloc -lossaudio

> But for some reason, 'make World' recreates all the Makefiles when
> run, and it generates that particular Makefile without the -lossaudio.

Ya should safely use just plain ``make''

As I've looked at the Imakefiles, it should be fairly easy to change it
so it would "just work" for NetBSD -- I'm working on it and hopefully
will be finished in an hour or so. I can send you the patch then.
If everything would work fine, I'll try to make a nas package too.

--
Jaromir Dolecek <dolecek@ics.muni.cz>	http://www.ics.muni.cz/~dolecek/
It is better never to have been born.  But who among us has such luck?