Subject: Re: calendar diffs, et. al.
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ty Sarna <tsarna@endicor.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/11/1998 22:00:13
In article <19980511213305.63321@acheron.middleboro.ma.us> you write:
> The "Testing 2." line is given seven days notice, and the "Testing 5." line
> is allotted ten days.

I guess this is a useful feature, but I'd want the command line to
override these, since otherwise it defeats the purpose I added the flags
for. Seems like there must be a better syntax, too.

> Does this interest anyone? It seems like the current calendar program is
> really close to being just right, while lacking a couple bits of essential
> functionality.

One major lacking piece is the ability to specify dates that move
around. Look in the distributed calendar files for anything marked with
an asterisk.