Subject: Re: I2O
To: Erik E. Fair <fair@clock.org>
From: Ted Lemon <mellon@hoffman.vix.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/24/1998 14:41:53
> With that injunction on the books, perhaps we can get some zealous
> anti-trust lawyer to take this up pro-bono.

We'll probably have to wait until we can demonstrate harm before doing
so.   I'm not sure this is a bad thing, though - that way, we get to
see if the market actually develops before wasting any effort on it.
Once Microsoft and Intel have developed the market for us, we can try
to blow them out of the water.   It would be a shame to waste any
up-front effort protesting what is probably a doomed standard anyway.
It's not like we have hacker hours to burn freely...

			       _MelloN_