Subject: Re: rc.conf
To: None <tv@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@echna.or.jp>
List: current-users
Date: 04/17/1998 00:29:44
On Thu, 16 Apr 1998 10:51:05 -0400 (EDT),
Todd Vierling <tv@NetBSD.ORG> wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Apr 1998, Ken Nakata wrote:
>
> : > I think "screenblank" needs to be defined in rc.conf ...
> :
> : I don't believe anything port dependent should go into rc.conf.
>
> You're both too late.  It is already in -current (though a -current "make
> build" will not update your /etc directory for obvious reasons).  Look at
> src/etc/rc.conf.

No, I wasn't too late.  I was just not thinking.  I had had a couple
of beers (hey, it's past midnight in my local time) and by the time I
noticed he was talking about /etc/rc.conf, not /etc/rc, it was too
late; the mail was out.  Ur, I WAS too late, then.  Oops 8-/

Ken