Subject: Mozilla
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Simon J. Gerraty <sjg@quick.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 04/05/1998 00:31:19
[For some reason I'm not receiving any netbsd traffic today, but a
friend forwarded me Charles Hannum's Netscape diffs msg...]

So I compared Charles' patches to my own.  Which I based on Frank's...

Anyway, I'm actually building on NetBSD-1.3 not current.

+ #elif defined(NETBSD)
+ int poll(struct pollfd *filedes, nfds_t nfds, int timeout)

does not match my poll.h - I don't even have nfds_t, so the compile
fails.

I guess we need to start testing the value of __NetBSD__ for these
sorts of things?

Also, for what its worth, on NetBSD-1.3, the dynamically linked
moz-export works fine.  Though I get the same empty space that Charles
noted (I'm using lesstif-current).

In fact I have:

: sjg:107; file ./cmd/xfe/NetBSD1.3_OPT.OBJ/moz*-export
./cmd/xfe/NetBSD1.3_OPT.OBJ/moz-export:     NetBSD/i386 demand paged dynamically linked executable not stripped
./cmd/xfe/NetBSD1.3_OPT.OBJ/mozilla-export: NetBSD/i386 demand paged dynamically linked executable not stripped

--sjg