Subject: RE: Intel clones: how well do they work?
To: None <simonb@telstra.com.au, dej@inode.org>
From: None <mvanloon@MindBender.serv.net>
List: current-users
Date: 04/03/1998 00:38:18
It should be noted that the Cyrix floating point performance is even
worse than the AMD, if you buy it only for crunching ray traces, or
something similar.  The Intel chips still have the best floating point
performance.

However, on just about everything else, the K6 should be able to kick
the Intel P5 chips around the block, and the Cyrix will be just a little
behind it.