Subject: Re: anyone ported mozilla to NetBSD?
To: Frank van der Linden <frank@wins.uva.nl>
From: Simon J. Gerraty <sjg@quick.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 04/02/1998 21:49:41
Frank,

> I was working on it, the main problems were to tell the Make/config files
> about the other NetBSD architectures, and removing some defines for other
> BSD systems that got in the way. I ran out of time, and will not be able
> to work on it until later today. I can send you my diffs if you want to.

Thanks I grabbed them.  There were a few bits that seemed wrong for
1.3/i386 but mostly looking good - the build got further than I did
last night (I think) and is still going....

I've put my diffs up on ftp://ftp.quick.com.au/pub/netbsd/mozilla.diffs2
but there are more to follow... the -shared option to ld appears wrong
for 1.3

--sjg