Subject: Re: Solutions (was Misc. problems)
To: tcjam <tcjam@voicenet.com>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/20/1998 23:26:17
On Fri, 20 Mar 1998, tcjam wrote:
> Dave could I see your ppp options file? particularly the
> active-filter, idle, and holdoff sections. Maybe I'm doing something wrong
> within the config file. I'm going to recompile a GENERIC kernel with
> PPP_FILTER, sbc, and PFIL_HOOKS and see if I have any luck.

Sure :)

115200
130.210.252.49:130.210.252.254
#debug
#noipdefault
ipcp-accept-local
#ipcp-accept-remote
demand
idle 120
holdoff 1
asyncmap 0
connect "/etc/ppp/dialer /etc/ppp/htiisdn.chat"
crtscts
#local
#defaultroute
lock
vj-max-slots 16
#mru 552
#mtu 552
name sub276
active-filter "not ip proto 88"
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 22 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++