Subject: Re: xosview problem
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mario Kemper <magick@bundy.lip.owl.de>
List: current-users
Date: 03/14/1998 11:53:56
Sorry to reply to a reply, but the original escaped me somehow:

>> The diff he gives for the Makefile is aesthetically, morally, and
>> legally flawed - gratuitous inclusion of /etc/mk.conf is frowned upon by
>> me.

The diff for the Makefile came from top. It looked like a cludge to me, but
it was in the package. One day after my commit the top Makefile was changed :-(

>> Trying to compile xosview with his diffs in, but without UVM defined, is
>> giving me some serious errors - MAXLOGNAME undefined etc, when compiling
>> netbsd/kernel.cc. That's indefensible.

remove the #include <vm/vm.h> from the else branch in #if defined(UVM) at
the top of kernel.cc

I swear i fixed this and compiled without UVM before submitting my pr
but somehow that slipped out of the patch.

--
Mario Kemper
magick@bundy.lip.owl.de