Subject: Re: correct override for MASTER_SITES?
To: Alan Barrett <apb@iafrica.com>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/08/1998 10:32:48
Alan Barrett writes:
> > What is the correct way to override MASTER_SITES in /etc/mk.conf?
>
> Set MASTER_SITE_OVERRIDE in /etc/mk.conf.  Then bsd.port.mk will prepend
> MASTER_SITE_OVERRIDE to the predefined list of MASTER_SITES.
>
> --apb (Alan Barrett)

Thanks.  That does seem to work as expected.  I had in it my mk.conf,
but commented out, as the first time I tried it, is wasn't working
correctly.  Hmm, I should have checked it again.

-Andrew
Andrew Gillham                            | This space left blank
gillham@whirlpool.com                     | inadvertently.