Subject: Re: README: more changes to config(8)
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Feico Dillema <dillema@acm.org>
List: current-users
Date: 02/19/1998 12:13:31
Your message dated: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 16:49:54 PST
>This means you'll need to rebuild config(8) before you build a new kernel,
>after your next SUP.

After my last SUP (yesterday afternoon, Feb 18, 17:30 Central European Time),
I was not able to config my kernel nor the GENERIC one. I rebuild config, but
it core-dumped (segmentation fault) with: cannot attach pseudo-devices,
.../../../../conf/files line 48 (or something close to this message).

>Please report any problems via send-pr(1).  Thanks!
I've never done that before, and I'm not behind a NetBSD machine to figure
out how to do that at the moment. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Feico.